From:
mark prince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:39:42 -0700
Hello to everyone on the FML: My 2 ferrets peanut and Yin-fu want
everyone to know that they are no longer San Diego'ans but are now living
safe and happier in Powell River Br. Col.  It is nice to be able to take
them outside and have nothing more then 400 pound Black Bears in the yard
to look out for!  And with the change in weather, Yin-fu my angora male
wants everyone to know that his tail fur is re-growing and he will soon
have his bushy tail back..seems it WAS just summer dermatitis!!  Whew!

byefornow..
Mark Prince