From:
Nathania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:35:01 +0100
Hi all

Some might not like this post, others may appreciate it.  I joined the
FML a few months ago and when I turned on my computer every morning, i
enjoyed reading everyone's posts immensely.  I would learn so much.  Over
the past few weeks, with everyone arguing over Bob C and whoever else,
the FML consists almost SOLELY of debates.  I'm sure you are all getting
a kick out of it but for me and the others who use the list to ask
questions and find out info about ferrets on a daily basis, it's getting
kind of annoying.

I ask you to please either: 1)stop this or 2) set up a mailing list for
yourselves to further continue discussion.  I can't stress how good the
FML has been to my caring for my ferret, and now its just becoming
destructive for a lot of people.  i hope you'll hear me out.

Nathania