From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:11:51 -0700
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary is now housing 41 ferrets and although
many of them are probably going to be with us forever because they need
constant vet care or are over age 9.  We do have many that are healthy,
young and adoptable to the right ferret home.  If you know of anyone who
would like to adopt a ferret please tell them to go online to our website
at www.morningstarr.org and on our adoption page they can fill out an
application.  We will get back to them within a couple days.  Many of
our ferrets must go in bonded pairs but we do have a few singles who get
along with other ferrets and a few singles that must be a one ferret only
home.  We do not adopt to households with small children under the age of
8 unless the parents have had some ferret experience.  We do not ship our
ferrets but we have had many people make long drives to pick up ferrets.

We are in Northern Arizona, which is about 1 1/2 hours north of Phoenix
and 40 min. south of Flagstaff.

Warm regards,

Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary
"A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420 or email: [log in to unmask] or
mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325