From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:10:46 -0500
This is Blaze and Misty, we are very proud to welcome into our family,
Mya, Rainbow Joy.  We got to go and see more ferrets this morning and we
had fun and some fighting went on.  Mya has taken quite a sheen to daddy
so far.  Rainbow, is a very smart escapee artist, I have to admit she
looks a lot like Misty, so they are wonderful so far.  Our Paws waves to
Marie and Lynn in Nanaimo, BC for being there to help the ferrets when
turned in to the SPCA.  Misty and Blaze (Hey Marie, anytime you want to
give that beautiful little boy, we will take him!)