From:
sleepyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:00:08 -0400
Hi All,

I adopted two of the Hagerstown boys.  Every time I look at them I'm
thankful to everyone involved with the rescue.  From Tara Palaski and
Faith Hood , from the AFA, who started the ball rolling, Barb, Kim
(Pooflingers) who bravely carried out the rescue, every volunteer and
every one who has made donations.  The conditions these boys lived in
were bad enough to give their rescuers nightmares.  My boys are probably
3 and 4 years and until reaching Rocky's most likely had no time out of
small rusty cages to play.  No Kisses, or warm loving hands.  It is
wonderful to watch them dance and explore and experience new things.
Things that my first ferret, Cosina has taken for granted for 7 1/2
years.  What a crime they went though that terrible life for years.
Barb and the volunteers worked on socializing them and they are very
sweet boys in spite of past experience.  I planned to post this a couple
of days ago and wanted to get some newer Pictures of them.  I tried.
LOL Now that they own the house, they see no need to stand still and
cooperate with me.  Isn't that great :)  There are pictures of the boys
(Angel and Keith) at this link.

    http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32c33bde4e5

There are more of these kids at Rocky's needing adoption.  It feels good
giving them some way overdue spoiling :)

The best to all of you,
Peggy

ferrets and chat
http://www.sleepyferret.net