From:
Kgibbspsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 09:46:47 EST
HI everyone,
Our names are Kerry & Ada Gibbs:
We are owned by 4 ferrets.  Our 1st child is Male 2.5 yrs old his name is
Chester.  He came from a breeder.  He is a sable with very smart and people
oriented.  Our 2nd child is a female MF 1.5 yrs old she is a dark chocolate
her name is Cocoa we call her the terminator.(There is nothing she won't
try) and she has never ever bitten us.  Our 3rd child"s name is Ginger 1 yr
old she is a very lt.sable MF she is very gentle and somewhat timid, she
only likes to bite feet or ankles.  Our 3rd child's name is a Male silver
mitted blaze(4lbs) he came from a breeder from Maryland we got him on
6-07-97 at the Great Lakes ferret association yearly show, we got him the
same day the Detroit Red wings won the Stanley cup, so his name is:
Stanley(he is our hockey ferret).  Kerry & I both belong to the Great Lakes
ferret association of Michigan.  We attend shows,fun mathes, education days.
We help out where ever we are needed.  We would also like to thank Bill For
doing the FML we have learned so much in the last 4 four months we have
gotten it.Thanks Bill!!

Have a wonderful and safe Holiday. And don't forget to give All them fuzzys
a big hug from us!!!

Kerry & Ada Gibbs (members of G.L.F.A.)