From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:14:22 -0500
THE ADV QUILT is looking for names of ferrets which have not been
submitted to the ADV QUILT project.  Ferret Wise is working on panel
3.... and we understand that the west coast project with panel 4 is
started by Lin MIller - it will feature names for the OR ADV ferrets ---

There has been no updated news on the OR ferret quilt in a few months BUT
we want to forge ahead and get this project underway-- SO more info on
this ADV QUILT project can be located at:
http://help4advterrabox.com/ADV-quilt-submit.html

If you have a ferret who has been diagnosed with ADV and have not
submitted it's name we encourage you to do so.  We will have stitchers
create a dedication square for that ferret(s) to go onto the ADV
exhibition quilt.

Alicia Drakiotes
coordinator ADV Quilt project
Education coordinator IFC  www.ferretcongress.org