From:
Sherrin Krueger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 11:04:00 EDT
Hello to all:

While I was doing laundry, I was checking my SO's white tube socks for
stretched out tops to throw away.  It hit me...would any shelter want them
(after they're washed :) for fuzzies?  I won't toss them right away 'til I
hear if they're wanted and will send them out, along with jeans' legs.

Sherrin and her Business Gang of 10 plus 1 (doesn't sound as many as 11)

Squeazle, our 1st little darlin'
Grandpa Teka, walking about like Tim Conway's oldster character
Varmint, our 1st County Animal Shelter rescue
Miss Ruby, I am the Leader
Ravage, what can I do next?
Bullwinkle, I am just so chubby and cute, and
Rockie, off on my own, doing my business
PoDo, these are all my girls, Grandpa
Minnie Mouse, who can I beat up next and then scream bloody-murder
Sweetie Pie, another rescue, Mom always mixes me up w/Miss Ruby, and
Miss Unnamed, as yet, another backyard rescue, who says I need to learn
potty training?