From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 13:22:06 EDT
I am having a hard time remembering when Sandee was not going to be
around.  Yesterday, I had an unexpected lose of an old man named Bailey..
His mommie was Juliana... I got him some antibiotics and thought we were
pulling through.  When I gave him a kiss goodbye I guess he decided to
leave to for the Bridge.  I came home 3 hours later and he left me.  He
was a very sweet old man..  Never any trouble...

I had a rough night sleeping, bad back problems lately..  I think I am
going to have to stop playing football.  Lots of discomfort today..  As
I let the 11 out to play.  I noticed Rat-A-Tat wasn't doing his usual.
My 3 year old rat passed away too.  Although, he was a rat he still held
his ground with the ferrets... Lots of respect.  If he didn't want them
on his cage, he told them.  He had a 7 foot cage but it was his all his.

Funny story, I have an old man named Ulysses, U-U for short.  We came
from the vet one day and was told he had so many health problems.  We
didn't know how long he would make it.  So, I put U-U on the floor in his
favorite hammy.  Thinking I can let Rat-A-Tat out because U-U can't walk
well he had an apathy situation... Low and behold, I am walking into the
living room and I see U-U trying to attack the Rat..  I holler at both
of them... Rat-A-Tat looked at me like he started it.  Boy, did I have a
hard time calming his 8 1/2 year old, fraile, bony, skeletal, no weight
ferret down.  I figured with all his problems he probably wouldn't even
be able to smell the rat on the floor.  I grab Rat-A-Tat laughing.  Boy,
you can never tell.

I knew Rat-A-Tat was old but never thought anyone would head for the
bridge before U-U.  M

We'll Sandee please introduce these guys to the gang.  Most will know
Rat-A-Tat.  He shared a room with them always.

Mommies loves you guys.
Benita