From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:46:31 -0500
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes!  I'm not giving in to the
accident I had.  I will miss you all dearly and will do my best to get
back on the list ASAP.  B/c I miss the ferret stories, advice, and yes;
even the stories of you all that have lost fuzzies, too.  While I cry and
it is sooo sad to read of your losses it helps me to know that I am not
alone in my love and grief as I lose one of my own.

Most of my family and friends don't quite understand my love for all
creatures and especially ferrets.  I was a devoted cat lover until I lost
beloved Free (my 14 yo kitty) had to be helped to the Bridge about 7
years ago.  Then my daughter and I went to look at two ferrets advertised
in the paper.  They owned a 15 yo that had not been able to give them the
love and attention they needed.  I had no idea I would come home with not
only one but TWO fuzzies.  One look and I was hooked for life!!  lol  Can
any of you relate???  Anyway, one look at those faces and I am always in
a better mood.  You see, our fuzzies (and my cat and dog lol) ask so
little and give so much.

Sorry I rattled on so much, BIG (and off topic, too) but I will miss all
of you so much.  But hey, I WILL be back!  I'll still be here for about
two weeks.  Again, thanks so much.

Christa
Sno, Pooh, Taylor (cat), and Davonna (dog)  But they don't know they are
ferts, cat, and dog  lol
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky (Wait patiently for Mommie,
Daddy, and Kathryn)