From:
Rich & Mary Jo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:02:08 -0700
Most of you have probably heard about the terrible fire going on in
Northern Arizona.  Let's all say prayers for all those affected by this
disaster and for the safety of those fighting this fire.

We just got home and have heard they are evacuating Show Low tonight.  I
don't know if we can be of any help to any ferrets from that area, but if
you know of any ferrets who need a temporary home and you can get them to
Safford, pleae e-mail me and I can take in a few until things settle down.
We live about 45 miles southwest of Safford, 80 miles east of Tucson, so
it is quite a ways from Showlow, but if you know of any ferrets that need
a place to stay, maybe we can help.

Prayers to all the people and animals up in the northern part of Arizona
going through this terrible time.

mjo & the zoo,
Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Frito, Pepper, Sassy, Frosty, Sabrina, Sassy
Too and the dogs Garth & Darwin
(R.I.P. Nipper, Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Caesar, Frodo, Bilbo,
Tasha & Duke)