Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:11:04 -0800
A few months ago I adopted a BFF. It was so much fun that I adopted
another one in my grand daughters names and they were sent plush BFFs
along with the adoption for Christmas.

The oldest, Teagan, read all the info and realized that the BFF only
eats prairie dogs. My 90 year old Alzheimer's mother hear this and was
very upset that her plush BFF toy was starving to death because we do
not have any P-Dogs lying around the house.

Not a problem! I got on EBAY and ordered P-Dogs for everyone!!!!!! Yes,
we have little plush P-Dogs running around our homes now. But the only
problem is that the plush BFF ferrets and the plush P-Dogs have bonded
and become plush friends now.

Not a problem! Once again Mom to the rescue!!

They now live happily every after with Pingford's porridge for
breakfast and Totally Ferret (Turkey) for lunch and dinner. Then
they all go to their little plush beds for the night.

Deva