From:
Susan Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 00:43:29 -0400
Dear FML'ers,

I would like to put out my great embarassment and humbly ask
forgiveness. I am the treasurer for MFRAN and also responsible for the
accounting for the DMK rescue. "Life issues" have gotten in the way and
I haven't caught up with the account since April. So...for those of you
that made a donation and are waiting for a receipt, rest assured they
are in the mail right now. If you are waiting for one, and haven't
gotten it by next week, please let me know and I will get one out
immediately. [log in to unmask]

The generosity of the ferret community is wonderful!!! This is also a
much belated THANK YOU to the hard work put forth by Susann Thiel and
Lisa Oestereich of the Friends of Ferret Shelters. These fine ladies
put on a terrific raffle that many of you helped to make successful.

I am back on the bandwagon of paperwork so I hope you can forgive me
and know that we continue on this important mission. It was 40 years
in the making, so it takes time and lots of hard work to fix it.

Susan Holland
Club Treasurer
Michigan Ferret Rescue and Adoption Network.