From:
Angela Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:54:15 +0000
I too, almost quit the list several months ago.  I joined during a heated
battle over shelters and such.  I thought, "These people just like to
hear themselves talk"..but then I started skipping those particular posts
and have found a WEALTH of information about my babies.

Hang in there. :)  If you look for the bad you will find it, but luckily
if you look for the good you will find it also!

Angie