From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:00:15 -0500
Hi All, I just have to tell everyone this story.  I saw Judy Cooke's post
about sending her print out of why there is no Easter Ferret along with
the FML Easter Card Exchange and I had to laugh because of what happened
yesterday.

To start the story.......I had a box of assorted chocolates sitting on
the kitchen table.  I didn't especially like them because they were odd
fillings, but Nick said he did and they were disappearing, like 6-8 a day
and I thought" Oh good, he's eating them."  When there was about 10 left,
I moved them to a glass jar.

Well, yesterday was Lupron shot day at Dr. Edlings and of course I
couldn't find Hope.  She just came here to live last week and she is just
getting aquainted with all the hidey places in the house.  Bitey Bear,
Lily, Marshmallow, Meya & Sparrow have a hidey hole under my dresser
where the big boys can't get to :)  I thought maybe she had joined them
there and pulled out the drawer to look beneath it.  Meya was sleeping
there and there were piles of what I first thought was poop in the 2
corners.

Yep, it was 2 piles of the candy!  Just put there.  No one even took so
much as a bite.  I can only assume that Sparrow was saving it up to give
it for Easter!  I am blaming her alone because she is a real pip,but
Bitey Bear may have been an accomplice.

Please don't worry that they are eating candy, because this was definitely
an isolated case.

So, Judy if you want to borrow Sparrow...........but you'll have to use
sign language because she is deaf.

Have a good week everyone.

Regards,
Carol