From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 07:17:17 -0700
You know you've been hanging out with your ferrets too much when you start
seeing "ferret" in everything.

Last night we (my fiance & I, not the ferrets) were driving down the road.
We passed an oil tanker truck with "Ferrell Fuel" written on the side.  But
of course I thought it said "Ferret Fuel" and started poking at Sean to
look.  Then I reallized what it said and felt pretty sheepish.

As we continued down the road, I pictured in my head the truck pulling up
to my apartment, 2 little sables in white jackets and hats getting out and
running up the stairs with a hose.  They stick the hose under the door,
where Slinky grabs it and feeds it into the water bottles.  After the
bottles are full of "Ferret Fuel", Slinky passes the hose back, along with
a packet full of raisins and cheweasels.  The little sables tuck the hose
back onto the truck, hop in, and speed away, dooking and snickering all the
way.

Now I know where the little boogers get all their
energy! :-)

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

Check out the Herd's website at:
 http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/7414/index.html