From:
Mike Breuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 16:14:57 -0500
>From:    Dave Withers
>I would like to know if a ferret is worth the money and time. [...]

I'm sure you will hear many responses to this, so I will try to keep mine
brief.  Whether ferrets are worth the time and money is a matter of opinion.
Of course everyone on this list will tell you that to him/her ferrets are
certainly worth it.  My advice to you is to find out your opinion *before*
you purchase a ferret.  They are not for everybody, and it's better you
don't find out the hard way if they are not for you.  Read the ferret FAQ if
you have not done so already.  It answers your specific questions and a
number that it might not have occurred to you to ask.

Mike