From:
Jen Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:51:55 EDT
Frist off I would like to thank Bryon Saxton for his covering this story.
I felt he has always been fair in reporting the truth.

Animal Control and Layton City did what they felt was in the best interest
of the animals.  In the 17 years that the sanctuary was located in Layton
City, if we would have ever gotten one phone call or a knock at the door
from anyone saying there was a problem or a complaint none of this would
have happen.  Thanks go out to the judge and prosecutor for dropping the
fine down to $500.00.

To the sanctuary's members without all your many hours of hard work and
love you gave the animals many would have died.  To our customers who
adopted and love so many of our animals.  Our supporter without you we
wouldn't have been able to feed and care for all of them.  A BIG THANKS
AND BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!  If any of you ever need anything I will
always be there for you!!!!!!

For our tortoise ( he not she ) is being prepared to make his journey to
his new home.  His new dad's backyard is a tortoise paradise.

The sanctuary open their doors to animals Jan. 1 1971.  We have taken in
over 3500 ferrets, 10,000 reptiles, plus everything from fish to a mule
someone hooked to my truck.  For ferrets yes they're cute as can be, but
they do (STINK) and that is only one of the many reason why so many are
abandon everyday of the year.  They will destroy your home.  That is why
we had 267 of them.

To the FML you wanted them.  You took them.  You got them sick in
tranport.  SORRY but many vet bills to you.

For me I now can afford that new home, furniture and Dodge truck I've had
my eye on.  Now I can spend time with my beloved family and friends I
neglected the passed 31 years to care for so many smelly butt furfaces.

Jen Morrison
President
Ferret & Reptile Rescue Sanctuary