From:
Ferretnews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 22:33:40 EST
Hello Californians,

I need a little help getting to the Ferrets Anonymous Roundup on Sat. March
21st.  Is there anyone in the LA area that is going to the Roundup and can
give me a ride from the Burbank airport to the Roundup in Altadena?  My
flight comes in at about 9:00 A.M.  Saturday morning.  The doors open at
10:00 A.M. and I need to set up a table by 11:00 A.M.

If you are going to the Roundup and can help me get to Altadena from the
Burbank airport please give me a call.  I appreciate your help 'cause I'm
supposed to be the speaker at lunch!!!

Also, Californians for Ferret Legalization will have a booth at the
America's Family Pet Expo in LA on April 17th, 18th and 19th.  I need
volunteers to help educate the public and hand out WANTED posters so they
can write to their State Senators.  Can anyone help out on those dates?
Please let me know.

Jeanne Carley
(650) 851-3750