From:
Shawn & Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:45:11 -0700
Dear friends,

I wanted to write a few things about my dweezils that make me smile.
There has been so much on the FML lately that has been negative, that I
wanted to write about these common place occurrences just to lighten the
mood.

Ferrets In a Box

Curiosity is the essence of the ferret.  I get shipments of DVDs in every
month to sell on eBay, so I've always got boxes around for the little
ones to play in.  Each box is about 24"x12"x7.5" high.  I leave the flaps
out, and they just have a ball!  Throw a few fleece bell toys in there
and Merlin (the deaf boy) goes crazy: jump in the box; have a wrestling
match; grab toy; jump out of box; climb through 5 ft.  tall cage to put
toy away; go back to box; repeat 20 times.  Meanwhile, picture the ferret
chases under the flaps, the dancing in and out of the box and the
obsessive dooking.  Now, add a bit of spice - When a ferret jumps out of
the box, put him back in, over and over, sometimes having six ferrets in
a box - they love it!

Rat Takes A Nap

Where is Pirate, our old man dweezil?  He is napping in a Super Pet Cozy
Castle - How did he get his fat butt in there?  - Mystery of science like
UFO's.  Where is Pirate?  He is on the bottom of a 6 ferret weasel pile
in a hammock.  Where is Pirate?  He is snoozing under his favorite
blanket - He has to settle for the blanket since Loki ate his Super Pet
Comfy Cube, sleepy sack, ferret UFO,... The kids have been out to play;
where is Pirate?  Asleep in a ferret tent under a chair.  Who is snoring
like a freight train?  It's our beloved Rat King.

Niki's Chair

Niki (Nikita) is approaching five and doesn't particularly care for
wrestling matches, so, of course, everybody wants to wrestle with her.
Her escape is the chair set between the two 5 ft. tall ferret cages,
which have tubes connecting them over the chair.  She dances in circles
on her chair.  She loves to wrestle with gentle human hands in her
chair.  She chews on her baby keys in her chair.  She is very brave in
her chair - Brave enough to drop pillows from her chair on to ferrets
below with such perfect timing that she makes the other ferrets rather
upset - But they can't climb up in the chair like she can!

I hope you have enjoyed my rant about my little fur kids.  They are my
life and never fail to brighten my darkest day.

From:
Lori and Rat's Brats
(Lance, Loki, Merlin, Pirate, Nikita and Sandy)

Please Visit: stores.ebay.com/turnbacktheclockdvds