From:
Ingrid Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 01:36:08 -0700
>I just woke up from a dream that i found a ferret.  I found it the beach,
>tho i don't know in what state.  The ferret appeared young and was black
>and white and wearing a collar.  ... Did anyone dream they lost one?

Interesting you posted this.  I had a dream recently that I did not just
lose one but all my ferrets got out through an open front door of an
apartment that I was living in for some unknown reason.  I live in a
house.  And the entire dream I was running and running looking for them,
frantically searching and listening for them in the walls and floors and
then tearing up the floors with my bare hands and reaching in to get them.
And just as I would finally catch one, somehow the others were loose again.

I woke up with the worst headache and in the worst mood ever.  For the rest
of the day.  I always think my dreams mean something.  But what.