From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:41:47 -0400
I have teen in touch with a military fellow who has six ferrets he'd like
to place in another home.  He is away from home a great deal of the time
and his wife is dealing with a small child and another one on the way.
He does not feel that the ferrets are getting enough attention.  Here is
what he says about the ferrets:

The ferrets are Smokey, a sable a little over 1 year old and a male.
Dusty is 1 year old he is a silver foot with a silver coat also a male.
Nia our littlest one is a female about 1 lbs.  She is also a sable and
about one and a half years old.  Then the largest one Simon.  He is about
a 3 to 4 lbs male he is very dark in color and almost 2 years old.  All
of these are current on their shots.

The next 2 are the most recent two we got from a neglectful home.  They
are not current with their shots.  Matt is a male also dark in color.  He
is the laziest one we have.  Then there is Lida; she is our second female
and the most vocal one of them all.  You know it when she plays because
she barks quite loudly for a ferret.  Matt and Lida are both between 1 and
1 a half years old.

I do not have these ferrets.  Please contact the owner, Jason, about these
guys.  He can be reached at 910-860-3369 or [log in to unmask] ;
a 5 story cage and assorted supplies can go to a new home.

Best wishes,
-Pam S.