From:
"Gary Holowicki, DD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 1995 23:45:21 -0700
to :  Rochelle Newman , et. al.

    Dr.  Susan Brown rx'd Deliver 2.0 by MEad Johnson for my TImmy when he
was very down & skinny.  I asked what alternative was there to it and was
told NONE.  I have found that any pharmacy can order it, and price varies
from $35 to $23/case of 12, 8oz.  cans.  It used to be called Isocal HCN,
but the name was changed without changing the formula.  It is a "complete
nutrition" designed for oral or tube feeding, nutritionally complete,
calorically dense liquid nutrition.  Per 8oz.  it has 470 calories, 17.7
gm.  protein, 24 gm.  fat, 47 gm.  carbo.  It's lactose free, & described
as appropriate for stressed patients.

    All my guys love it, if I would let them have it..  Tastes like cream,
& never had anyone refuse it.

[Moderator's note: Actually, I think it tastes terrible, but the ferrets do
seem to like it, and that's what counts.  I was also told it's the best
thing out there, and a very sick ferret opf mine did very well on it.  BIG]

        Best regards, Gary