From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:07:54 -0400
Hi folks,

Another one of my furkids is up for voting at Practical Pet Care's Pet
of the Week contests.  Last week Loki was on the contest, but I foolishly
forgot to include the url to the site, and then their site went down for
several days so I didn't bother sending the link.

You can vote for Fria by going to
http://www.practical-pet-care.com/pet_of_the_week.php

Here's a little bit about Fria.  Fria is a beautiful cinnamon female.
She was the 2nd furkid to join our family.  She came to us very lacking
in nutrition, and was a horrible biter.  She would draw blood every time
someone tried to hold her.  We gave her all the love, time and patience
we could.  I'm proud to say that she is now a very healthy and sweet
little girl.  She no longer bites us, but instead gives kisses to us.

Please vote for her at
http://www.practical-pet-care.com/pet_of_the_week.php !!!

 Happy Dookin',
 The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
 Jen, Mike & The Critters
 The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Vivi & Duke
 The Hedgehog - Punk