From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:55:16 +0000
Hello,
I have not been reading up to date with the FML lately, but when I scanned
through I couldn't see any ferrets in need of being adopted in the UK area,
if there is could someone get intoutch with me because I would like to see
if I could help, but i didn't want to take the chance of leaving a ferret
to be put up in a home, like a shelter, when it could have the chance of
living in a good home, not that shelters aren't good homes...

=====
Love
Kaye,Snowy and Fluffy!
ICQ Number 83438624