From:
Patti Riggert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 22:28:54 -0700
I, too, received the Wysong two pound bag of the new prototype. I put
it in a separate bowl instead of mixing in with the food mix. My ferret
has yet to touch a piece of it. I tried giving her a piece as a treat
and she just hid it (she is a food stasher but usually goes back and
eats what she likes). It might be closer to the original but evidently
not close enough for her to like it. Will stick with the food mix she's
been eating that does not include the Wysong.