From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 10:14:11 -0400
Hello again,

I just added the LAST donated item for this raffle on my raffle site.
It's a a beautiful Oriental China Tea Set with a motife of a flying
Crane. If you are a collector of china pieces this would be a nice
addition to anyone's collection and is Item #46 in the raffle.

I also want to let everyone know that May 23rd is the LAST day for on
line ticket purchases for this raffle. If you are purchasing tickets by
snail mail, you need to have your checks made out to my lawyer and have
them to my house by May 22nd with the list of items you are trying for
to be able to try and win any of the prize packages. WInners for each
item will be drawn the weekend of Memorial day and then the winner's
name and ticket number(s) of each prize will be sent in to be posted
for May 27th's FML.

The raffle site again is:
http://www.freewebs.com/fuzzylovingferret/

So far to my knowledge, we have raised around $1500 from raffle and
money donations. We still need a lot more but at least it's a start.

If you do not want to enter the raffle but still want to help us in our
fight to save our rescue and possibly other rescues from possibly going
through the same thing, you can mail a check directly to my lawyer.
Just make the check out to:

**William Strazza, Esq**

And mail it to:

WIlliam Strazza, Esq
2004 Morris Avenue
"Suite #5"
Union, New Jersey 07083

Just be sure to attach a note to your check letting Mr. Strazza know
that you want your check to be put towards the "Fuzzy Loving Ferret
Rescue/Debra Sadowski Legal Fees".

"THANK YOU" everyone for all your help with our fight to KEEP our
ferret rescue OPEN and RUNNING.

Sincerely with Hugs &
Kisses from the Furkids and us,
Debi