From:
Jennifer Lollar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 07:48:41 -0500
I am a veteran ferret owner and would like to add to my ferret family.
I have always wanted an Albino ferret. I have lost two of my ferrets
this year due to old age and I have 2 more whose trip to the Rainbow
Bridge is fast approaching. Age is not really important. My current
ferrets range from ages 3 to 9. If you have an Albino within a states
distance from Mississippi, please contact me.

Jennifer Lollar
Payroll/Benefits Coordinator
Jackson Iron & Metal Co. Inc.
P.O. Box 23309