From:
David Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 16:04:30 -0500
Hey guys

After reading up on ferret diets I went to my local pet store(the only
one in town) to read labels and find a good blend for my furbies.  He
pointed out Marshalls and said, this is the best.  I said no, it contains
corn.  I told him I needed something mostly protien, fat and meat.  He
said, if you feed them mostly a carnorvore diet they will get aggresive.
I tried to explain things to him in a language he could understand.  I
pointed out things he carried that were bad for them.It didn't help
because he had been selling them for years.I said that is why ferrets
have been dying young for years.  I finally got a bag of z-preem.

Who sells the env cat and kitten food you have been mentioning?  That
sounds good from what you say,

thanks for the info,
Jodi and the brat pack.

P.S. I live in Emporia Kansas