Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:57:07 EDT
(Fwd with permission...Shari Gunter, Club Contact, TriFL)

4th TriFL Club Anniversay Social!

The Triangle Ferret Lovers club of Raleigh/Durham, NC will be having a
potluck social and ferret games this Saturday, Sept.  11 from 4:30p-6:30p
in Morrisville to celebrate our 4th anniversay.  Directions are at the club
web site: www.trifl.org

Please bring a covered dish of your favorite item.  (An electrical outlet
is available.) TriFL will be covering the cost of decorations, sodas, ice,
napkins, etc.

Also, we will have sample bags of 8in1's Ultimate Ferret Food, sale items
of ferret t-shirts, sleep sacks, clear dryer hose, etc.  Plus, our new
two-sided three-fold flyer for vets office will be available for review
and comment.  (Thanks Toni.)

I need a volunteer to pick up the building key from the Morrisville Parks &
Rec office at 4pm (about 3 miles from the Center where we meet) - you will
receive a volunteer hour towards your membership discount for this gracious
act.

Nicole Kincaid
President, TriFL