Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 20:31:52 -0600
Hello to all the fuzzy lovers.

#1 [ BIG ] Congratulation on your most deserved award and thanks for FML
very informative!!!!!!!!!

#2 My heart felt sorrow goes out to all that have lost a family member 2
and 4 legged.

#3 I have been a lurker for about 2 months now.  My name is Scott I am
married to a wonderful women whose name is Angela and we have 3 children.
David,Amanda,And Alexis.  We are slaves to two ferrets.  Our first ferret
was bought from a pet store and she was a surprise from my wife for
Christmas two weeks early but never the less a big surprise.  Her name
at first was Angel until my 4 year old daughter decided Honey was a much
better name.  Our 2nd ferret we just got 2/5/00.  Her name is for now
SugarBear until future notice from the boss as mentioned early as 4 year
old daughter LOL.  As soon as I get the pics ready ill let you know where
they can be seen if interested.

>From:    "R. Worthing"=20
>Subject: Did I say that??
> She replied, "Yeah, I know.  But I wasn't the one that brought it
>home..." (*sigh*)  She then began to tell me how she had a bunch of
>birds.  I couldn't help myself, really, I couldn't.  I said, "EEEEEEwwwww.
>Birds!  That squaking would drive me nuts!  I'd end up roasting one for
>dinner!" (I know, I know, that was BAD but I was so annoyed with her
>remark about the ferret!) My husband was standing behind me, jabbing me
>in the side trying to get me to shut up.  LOL

That was the best one I have read in a long time!!!  You and my wife sound
the same.  If someone at a store says something offensive not knowing they
did she is first to let them know in a not so subtle way as you did.  I
laughed so heard I had tears in my eyes.  way too funny .  thanks for the
laugh I needed it :)

#5 Just a note that may interest you.
I have a hobby of playing with graphics on my computer and have come across
a site called HotBar that lets you change the appearance of your IE 4 or
later browser.  It is a very nice program you can make and put any pictures
you like on the top of you browse.  The place that runs it has so many to
chouse from and if you make your own you can send them in for all to see
and use.  I have made a few and one of them is a picture of 4 ferrets that
I got from the entrance page to MF.  I asked for permission and they gladly
gave it to me.  It is a real cute pic.  If you are interested in see it and
putting it on your browser it can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Patio/9055/skins/hotbar/hotbarskins.html
after you have the program loaded on your computer all you have to do is
click on the pic and it will load on to your browser.  For more info on hot
bar there is a link to them on my page.  Thanks for letting me ramble on.

Don't Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angel Can Fly