From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:37:22 -0500
The Ferret Aid Society is so excited to announce the arrival of the FAST
Fuzzy!

These plush toys are now available only from the Ferret Aid Society shelter
and they are ready for adoption.  Our adoption fees are $20 Canadian + GST
& $5 shipping or $15 US + $5 shipping.

To see a picture of these cute babies, please visit our on line store at
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/store.html

Adoption will be on a 1st come 1st served basis, so don't delay become a
parent of the FAST fuzzy today!!!

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!

[Moderator's note: Per FML policy, this one-time announcement of a new
product is fine (and was pre-approved).  Other ads are reserved for the
advertising issue.  And speaking of the ad issue, it's due out in March,
so please send those ads in to ferret-request!  (I'll make a more formal
announcement in a future issue.) BIG]