Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:31:15 -0700
C'mon now - Do you think you're Crafty??

Are you a better than sew-sew seamstress?  Do you take great panes with
your stained glass?  A regular cut-up when it comes to woodworking?  Wax
art that no one can hold a candle to?  Maybe making purses is your bag?
Whatever it may be - jewelry, sculptures, wreath making, holiday
ornaments - everything and anything - - - we'd like to hear from you.
If not you, maybe you have a crafty friend or relative

The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN) is having a 'CRAFTS & CRITTERS
CRAFT BAZAAR', Saturday November 12th at the Portland General Electric
Building here in Portland (same venue as the PacNW Ferret Show).  Table
rent is a mere $20.00 with a requested donation of 10% of your sales
revenue.  Donations go to the PFSN Shelter Fund.  Fee also includes
advertising all participants in handouts and on website.

Crafts don't need to be animal related and this event will be open to the
public (free admission).  We'd like to see - Hand-Made items, various
arts & crafts, pet supplies, Holiday Gifts.  We promise nobody will knock
your knick-knacks.

Is baking is more your thing?  Can you out bundt Betty Crocker?  We'll
be having a bake sale as well . . . .cookies, cakes, pies - - - ummmm,
can you just imagine the aromas??  How good is your ginger bread house?

More interested in browsing and shopping?  There should be lots on hand
for animal and human alike.  Several shelters will be having thier own
tables and sales.  We'll also have several bundles of goodies in the
raffles and auction.

Space is limited and 'first come - first serve'.  Contact Chris Mathis at
503-557-8369 (Oregon Ferret Shelter) [log in to unmask] to reserve a
table space.

Vendor Tables - $20.00.  Also a requested donation of 10% of sales
revenue.  Donations go to the PFSN Shelter Fund.  Fee also includes
listing of all participants in handouts and advertising on website.

Set up at 830am
Public admitted at 10pm
Doors close at 600pm
Clean up / breakdown 600-700pm

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG