From:
Lynn Chaplick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:30:27 -0400
Thank you all who sent me email about your opinion, experience on the
"yellow" poop that my Bootz had, your input was/is greatly appreciated.  I
checked it all day today and so far it's back to normal, no problem at all.
I am keeping my eye on it as I want to make sure I can catch it right away
should it happen again.  I talked to our vet about bringing him in to be
checked and vet told me that I should observe the poop for now since it's
back to it's normal color/consistancy(sorry guys), and that shoud it happen
again then I can bring Bootz in and I should also bring in that poop.

I also want to thank those of you who have been sending me email just to
see how we are and how our 6 babies are, this means much to us.  I have met
so many many friends on this list and am very thankful, not only for the
friendship but that I can also count on them for help with questions when
there are concerns, and we correspond via email many many times a day and
some on the phone.  I met a wonderful, wonderful woman in WA and she has
truely enriched my life (you know who you are sweetie), and for that I am
thankful to FML.

Until next time, be good and don't forget to give your babies a hug and
kiss tonight.  LYNN

Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, Bootz & Daisy