From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:25:34 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled potato pouncers...

(Kill it!  I saw them on TV...they're invaders from planet Iowa!)

Cindy Zientek mumbled something about:
>My little Slick loves to dig in my flower beds...

Um...apparently, the place where you got your little Slick didn't give you
her job description and resume.  It clearly states on page two of the job
description (under the heading: THINGS THAT CONFUSE HUMANS) that digging
is a requirement for most ferrets.  I quote: "This behavior includes (but
is not limited to) digging in flower beds, gardens, lawns, around trees
and other plants, flower pots, indoor plant beds, carpets, trash cans,
couches, chairs and bedding.  You may also dig in thin air, on linoleum
and in corners, just to make the humans wonder what on earth is going on."

I hope that clears up any mystery about digging.  I have the entire job
description for ferrets, so feel free to ask any specific questions and
I'll post the answers as they may apply!  :)

Todd and the (He makes all that up...but it's all true!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo
Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/