Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:37:00 +0000
Ihave four ferrets and new neighbors above me who are complaining to my
landlord about a smell from my apartment. While my landlord likes me
he's not going to lose the tenant above me over the smell. My carpets
have been cleaned but there is a ferret smell. I need a heavy duty air
filter system or the ferrets will have to be fostered some place as I
am not in a position to move or buy a house right now. I am considering
pulling up the carpet and replacing it with laminate flooring. Any
ideas on that would be helpful too.

I really need some suggestions and fast as he's expecting me to do
something NOW.

We've lost 3 ferrets to the Rainbow Bridge in the last 9 months and
my remaining girl Piper wouldn't survive being in a new home. And I
certainly wouldn't be able to handle it .

Desperate in CT
Connie, Piper, Smokey, Freddy and Sammy
Missing Maggie, Chloe, Butch, CB, Penelope and JD