From:
tim fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:50:53 -0000
In the Bible, it states that one of the forbidden foods for the Jews to
eat is the ferret.  On further research being done by those cleverer than
myself, it was discovered that the Hebrew to English translation for the
word 'ferret' was flawed, and that the probable meaning was 'land lizzard',
a term used to describe a certain type of desert lizzard.

My point is, are you sure you have a ferret as we in the west know it?
Yours seems to show very strange symptoms in everything it does.  Please
let us know about any further colour change, and i hope you are not
anywhere near the fighting in your troubled land.