From:
Phyl Spy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 01:11:26 -0600
I have a question on cleaning up a used cage for re-sale.  My concern is
this... There are a few places on the botton level that have some surface
rust, which I would like to paint over after pressure-washing the entire
cage.  Can anyone tell me of a recommended galvy paint to use and how
soon after painting is the cage safe to house ferrets?  BTW, the cage is
constructed of galvanized wire and is in very good condition overall.

Phyllis Spy
Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.
A non-profit organization dedicated to education, outreach and shelter to
benefit the domestic ferret