Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:33:13 -0800
 ... does not understand daylight savings time. To him, it is 5:30 am.

Now, I have moved to Alaska and the night is light round the clock -
even though there IS an official sunset and sunrise time. So, YOU
tell ME why there is a need to be on Daylight Savings Time here.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we