Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 05:15:35 -0000
As I was completely stunned that anyone could ever have a 99% hit rate with
a ferret and a litterbox, I contemplated the post for a couple of days.  I
thought of an explanation for the perfect pooping that made sense to me -
they may be going somewhere that the owner can't see.  I remembered the
time my ferrets decided to poop under the couch - only on the right side -
where I couldn't find it and didn't do anything but enjoy the lack of mess
elsewhere in the house for about 3 weeks.  I realize that this might be
hard for other ferrets to do indefinitely, but it seems contrary to the
nature of ferret-dom to be so inflexibly perfect about the pooping
places....just my way of rationalizing the situation...

Melissa, Mishka, and Buttons