From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:28:16 -0800
It has been almost a year since the Canadian Ferret Aide Society rescued
29 weak and starving ferrets in Paris.  With them in our thoughts,
things4feritz, put together a fantastic group of Autumn articles just for
ferrets and their humans.  Let us GIVE THANKS that ferrets all over the
world have been rescued, been given medical care and have found forever
homes because of ferret shelters like the Ferret Aide Society.  Even
though we can not say it on eBay, things4 feritz will match the high
bidder and all money from this auction will go to the Ferret Aide Society
for medical care.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7726032565

Randy says: Elvis came from a very bad place.  He was from the Paris
rescue last year at Christmas time.  When he came to us along with 29
others, he was almost dead.  Elvis weighed in at a mere 725 grams (abt
1 1/2 lbs).  With time and a lot of love, Elvis now tops the scales at
over 1900 grams (about 4 1/2 lbs)!

Elvis recently had Adrenal surgery and is preparing for some blood tests
to check his VERY tiny kidneys.  He's a super sweetheart who loves to
cuddle but bounces wherever he goes.

Most of the Paris kids have since found homes, but Elvis along with a few
others are still at our shelter.

If you go to http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20041214-002/page.asp
and click just under the photo where it says "video" you'll see Elvis and
his friends on TV (Both the host and I are taking turns holding him).  A
warning though, some of the video is VERY disturbing!!!!!

Permission is given to repost.

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock