From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:01:26 -0500
This is your LAST chance to submit a logo for the IFC Ferret Aid Logo
contest.  We will be doing the judging VERY soon.  The winner of the
logo contest will have a dinner with Dr. Bruce Williams at the event OR
if you aren't attending, a gift basket full of human and ferret goodies
will be mailed to you.

The logo MUST read
IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Toronto

- be no more than 3 colours (or full colour ones will be converted for
 t-shirts but left whole for print designs), they CAN be in black & white

- it must include the CN Tower (Toronto's landmark) and at least one
  ferret.

Hand drawn and computer images are acceptable.  Don't be shy, your
artwork could be put on EVERYTHING to do with IFC Ferret Aid 2006!!!

Please submit your designs to [log in to unmask] by February 17th

Previous logo designers, please visit
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_logo_contest.html
and see your logos!  If your logo doesn't appear here and you have
submitted one, please let me know.  We had a computer crash and may
have lost some information.  Also, please e-mail me your names (and
logo numbers) that WAS lost so if you win, i won't know who to give
the prize to!

happy designing :)

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html