Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:29:54 -0800
Hi there everyone.
I made an appointment the other day for surgery for my supposedly adrenal
baby boy.

Have you ever started dwelling on the scientific matters/procedures that
you get so caught up that you can't 'feel'?  That's what happened to me
yesterday.

I have been so busy, thinking about which way to go.  Tests?  No thanks.
Sure?  Yup.  Accuracy is not good enough for me.  Symptoms?  Heck yes.
Drugs?  Maybe.  Surgery?  Of course.  Implants?  Hmm... Worried?  Well,
since you mention it...

It suddenly struck me yesterday, as I was cleaning myself up.  "Buddy is
going in for surgery.  They are going to cut him open and hope for the
best.  What if it's the right adrenal gland?  What if something happens
to my baby Bud Stud?" I was frozen in fear at the last thought.  I have
been so worried.  Tomorrow (or today, Tues.  the 6th) he will be dropped
off at the vet at 7:15 am.  Pick up time is 7:15 pm.  I will be missing
a kid for twelve hours, possibly even longer.  He will be arriving with
only the best toys, most comfortable bedding, and an extra can of food,
just in case.  I have the vet's number memorized so well that nothing
will make me forget.  They should expect a call from me every hour or so.

Luckily, I will be working for a few hours that day.  Something to keep
me a little busy, so I don't have time to cry.  Worried still?  You bet.

Please pray for my Buddy (such a unique name, eh?).  I will miss him so
much.

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.