Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:00:37 -0800
Let us introduce:
NoMar & Neko - NoMar is a chocolate mitt / siamese gal 1 year, Neko is a
beautiful 8 mo.  young sable male with several white toes!  Both are very
docile and cat tolerable ferrets.  They are used to a home with an older
child.  and love ferret tubes to play in!  Beautiful plush coats --
Available ( approx Jan 15) following vaccinations..  call for a
prescreening appt today!!

We are trying to figure out what cat food they were eating meanwhile we are
also trying too introduce these gorgeous ferrets to TF!  They are learning
quickly the art of proper etiquette for Petromalt!  We welcome these new
kids who we are sure will make someone a wonderful addition they will have
a package under the shelter tree from Mom!