Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 00:30:12 -0700
hi jennifer.

your concern is certainly understandable. but, from my experience with
my 4 cats and 3 ferrets, i think i'd be worried about the cats.

my cats are extremely gentle and are, frankly, a bunch of woosies. if
they ever saw a mouse, i bet they'd run like hell.

anyway, my cats are 13 and 14 years old, and very dignified and set in their
ways (bless their hearts.) when we brought 3 little ferret terrorists into
our home (over a period of maybe 2 years,) my cats sort of half-heartedly
swatted at them a few times, and then jumped up on anything out of reach of
the ferrets, and patiently waited until the little munchkins found some
other trouble to get into.

you know, it's really a hoot to see a 1.5 lb. ferret chasing a 15 lb.
cat down the hall. as i said, i'd be more worried about the cats.

linda