From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:15:13 -0500
We lost our first Rainbow..........she didn't look it but her uterus
infection had gotten into the blood stream. She made it through
spaying, was eating, and then was found 1 1/2 hours later dead in her
cage. The vet was devastated - he lost two of ours - Rainbow Rourke and
Sly, one of our shelter babies that was turned in the night before with
a huge abscess on his butt...........it was larger than his head. The
lady said it had come up only 2 days before but it had tissue in it and
lots of yucky stuff it takes time to develop like that - vet said when
he got it emptied, it was still draining from other parts of his body,
he could have fit his fist in the hole...........why oh why do people
let their animals get into this kind of condition before turning them
in.!!! notice exclamation mark, not a question mark. The vet tried so
hard, even gave shots to the heart but the little boy just couldn't
take it anymore.

Goodbye sweet little Rainbow Rourke and big albino boy Sly and hugs to
Dr Sperry for trying so very hard for you.

Millie and her Cleaning Crew
www.Txferretrescue.org