Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:54:02 -0400
Hi all. Have a question.

Alexandra how is Puma doing? My experience with some of my furbabies
has been heart breaking. They feel the lost of their playmate and will
grieve deeply.

Sparky looked for "Sunshine" for three days crying the whole time.
Lucky for me Bandit helped by sticking to her side and with lots of
TLC, she pulled thru. But several years later when Bandit passed over
to the bridge Zeke was so upset over the loss of his best friend. He
passed three weeks later and nothing was wrong with him. It was the
grief. He could not stand being away from him so he joined him. Hope
Puma is okay.

You have my condolences. It doesn't make any easier whether it is
parent, child spouse, or pet, it hurts. And we never ever stop loving
them and will always miss them.

Debi