From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:59:13 -0500
OK, everyone... here's something that I haven't heard discussed before.
I have only one ferret (pause for the gasps...) and living in Florida,
we have an intermittant flea problem with her.  Advantage has been the
best solution we have found.

In the past, we have gotten the small cat size (4ccs if I remember right)
and only used half a tube on her, throwing away the rest.  On my trip to
the vet last week, when he gave me a new package, he asked me if I wanted
a syringe so I could use half a dose and leave the other half (measured)
in the tube for the next treatment.

I have done this, but am slightly uncomfortable using medicine after it's
been open for a month.  The cap is back on the tube, and it's in the
(slightly opened) plastic and foil pack it came in, and it's always in air
conditioning.

What do you guys think?  Send answers directly to me, and (if you give me
permission), I'll gather the answers and post to the FML early next week
with the answers.

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)