From:
Holly Amber Callaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 08:46:08 -0400
When my little foster girl was sick and I had to "persausivelly feed her"
(my vet's preferred vocabulary), I found that wrapping her up in a towel
with only her little head sticking out was the best method for me.  What's
got me was that this little sick ferret who could hardly lift her head
turned into superferret when it came time for feeding.  Anyway, she
recovered, ceased hating me after a couple of days, and found a new mommy a
few months later.

Holly
Rascal & TJ

PS.  Our shelter just got in 13!  ferrets from one lady, OUCH!  I'll be
taking in one of those and a I'm picking one up from Animal Control today,
bringing my foster count back up to the usual two.  My guys just aren't the
same when I don't have a foster or two.