From:
Miranda E Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:07:36 -0600
I haven't been on the list long.  I have noticed that there are not many
cute, funny, silly, and/or happy ferrets being ferrets stories.  Perhaps
what Gary was trying to say is that is is very hard to read a lot of down
stuff about ferrets with out much up stuff.  I can understand the need to
share when bad things happen.  Sometimes laughter is the best medicine
to.  There doesn't seem to be many laughs shared on this list.  I think
it would be cool if more laughs were shared in addtion to the tears.
Just my two cents.

Miranda